Monday, October 1, 2007

Park Fun

Me, Becca, Layla and Christianne





Becky, Ben, Me, Naomi




Lucy (marie) and Jake (becca)






Ben (becky)






Cole and Zack (becca)








Jake (becca) and Matt (marie)









Naomi (alyssa)






Last week, my friends and I with all our kids, met at Tanner Park. I cannot believe this was the first time this year we did this. Now, it's going to get too cold to do many more. But, we had a really good time. Us gals chatted while the kids played. Naomi is too little to be on playgrounds by herself so I was on the playground with her most of the time. So, I was chatting from above. Well, here are some good pics Marie took. I was bummed because my husband had the camera that day for his job. So, thanks Marie. I look forward to the winter play dates!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

How fun! Cute gooers :) I can't believe how big Ben is! Crazy.

Anne said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Nat told me. I'm glad I found it. Naomi is so cute. Just a reminder...you only have 2 and a half more days in your twenties. Live it up!!!