Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy 30th to Me!!






I'm 30 years old today! Yikes! I honestly can't believe it. I'll have to say I do feel older. Hopefully, this birthday won't be as bad as last years. I had just had a baby two months earlier so I felt FAT and TIRED. Plus, I cried alot of the day. I think half was postpartum and half was I thought I was old. Thankfully, I'm over that. And I believe my 30's are going to be great! My friends and I went to Porcupine last night for my b-day. I love my friends. I am so grateful that I get to spend time with these girls because I think they are all so great. I'm very lucky to still have a close friendship to these gals. Thanks for dinner girls! Unfortunately, we were missing Christianne, Cassie and Kara but I'll see them soon.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Happy 30th Lu!!!!!! I'm jealous you went to Porcupine without me :) Did you get your soup? Let me know what day we are going out for your bday. Did Chris tell you where you are going yet?
Happy Happy Birthday!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the new look to your blog, you continue to suprise me in your computer abilities!

Kendy said...

Happy 30th! Not as bad as you would expect huh? Your blog is way cute! Naomi is so stinkin' cute!

Kendy

Annie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I'm glad this year went better for ya:) You look great!