Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Festivities

cutest pumpkin
Halloween dinner

bumble bee girl


strike a pose

Jacobsen grandkids



Daddy and Naomi

Mom and Naomi



Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. We started it off by going to Gardner Village to see the witches and take pictures. Naomi was not cooperating that day so we didn't get many pics. Then I went to Thriller at Tuachan in St. George with my mother-in-law and two of my sister-in-laws. Watching it outside was really fun. I love that show. While we were in St. George, we put all the grandkids in their costumes and took pictures. Everyone looked so cute. When we got back, we went to my mom's annual Halloween dinner. Usually we go dressed up but we drove right in from St. George. She always has soup in bread bowls and lots of Halloween goodies. If any of you know my mom you know she goes crazy with decorating at holidays. Her house is covered, inside and out, with Halloween decorations. It looks really cute and the grandkids love it!

5 comments:

Nat said...

Nalomi is so cute!!! We were so sad that we had to miss the early Halloween for the kids, but the pictures are almost too adorable.

Anne said...

Did she go trick-or-treating?

Kelsey said...

Oh Lu! Nomers looks soooo cute. We were going to stop by last night but Hallie had a major meltdown and Nick wasn't havin it:(
I didn't know you went to St. G! We leave for Laguna on Sat morning but let's go to lunch/dinner when I get back.

Becky said...

Cutest little bumble bee and pumpkin!!!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

That bumble bee is adorable. Did you or Chris dress up? Let's get together soon.