Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dance class



Doing ballerina turns.


Jumping up and down.

Naomi had her first day of dance class this week. I thought she did better than I expected. She really had a good time. I would of taken more pictures but I forgot about my camera because I was so caught up in watching her. She has a super cute dance teacher, Miss Sarah. They made pizza's during warm up. They stepped on spiders with their tap shoes. They leaped over "animals" which were really cones. They did all sorts of fun things! I thought Naomi might not be ready quite yet but I think she is so we're excited to go again.


4 comments:

Andy said...

So cute! I want to do this with Gwyn when she's old enough. Thanks for the movie last night! Let's do something again soon.

Kelsey said...

So cute! Where does she take. I have to sign Hallster up.

Becky said...

I can't believe she is old enough to take dance! I love it!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Love this! Big day! So fun to see her all dressed up, just like Mommy used to! I just started Lucy up in Gymnastics and it's super fun to watch!

We need to hang out with all the kids soon!