Wednesday, February 4, 2009

crazy!








So, whenever I leave Naomi in Chris's hands he seems to come up with these crazy things to do with her. The other day they showed me what they've been up to while I've been gone. Naomi LOVES to walk Mia around the house with her leash on. Mia hates it. So, Chris decided one day to hook the end of Mia's leash to Naomi's scooter and then entice Mia with a slice of ham to get her to pull Naomi, very fast mind you, across the kitchen. Obviously, Naomi loves it! There were a few accidents of course but after a few minutes of crying she wanted to go again. It was pretty funny to watch. I should of videotape it.




5 comments:

the dutson five said...

Ha ha - I love it! The things dads come up with when we're gone...

Anne said...

Yeah, videotape it! That's awesome.

Kelsey said...

can I come over and try? Hallie would freak out...and so would Nick :).....but in a different way. ha ha

Tammie said...

That looks like so much fun! How come dad's can always find the creative things to do. I feel like the most boring mom sometimes.

swensen squeeze said...

You need to videotape that - That would be awesome!