Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter

Cousins from the Neeley side

Our "best" family Easter pic

Swimming at the Jacobsen's


Swimming with dad

My mom looks crazy!
Finally, I'm posting pics from Easter. Like every year, we spent Easter in St. George. We went down a little earlier so we could spend time with Chris's parents before my family came down. The weather was so great! I actually got a little tan and it wasn't from laying out but from being outside with Naomi ALL day long! That kid loves to be outside. We went swimming, went for walks each morning and went to the playground a lot. We had a lot of fun down there. On Easter, after church, we had the kids Easter egg hunt and then my parents had an adult Easter egg hunt. Then we had brunch with waffles with whip cream and strawberries, hash browns and sausage. So good!

Later that day, Chris, Naomi and I went over to Chris's parents home and had Easter dinner with them. The next day we drove home with Chris's brother's four kids and babysat them for the week while they were in New Zealand. Watching five kids for a week was a lot of work! It's very different going from taking care of one child to five children. They're kids are good so it wasn't' that bad.

11 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

Your Mom does rock! That's a great picture.

Tammie said...

Darling pics! Looks like you guys had a fun easter. I am jealous you were down in the warm weather.

Kelsey said...

Go Anne! I'm peeing! I'm so jealous you got to hang out in the warmness....I'm so sick of the cold.
Cute Easter pic Lu!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Jealous of your sun and pool time. Anne is funny. I love that you guys have an Adult egg hunt too. I bet those are really hard to find.

ashlie said...

Your family is so cute! Looks like a fun Easter! I am going to have to tell my mom about having an adult egg hunt! You are brave to take care of 5 kids!

swensen squeeze said...

Cute pictures - hey will you email me your email address so I can add you on my blog?
amyswensen@msn.com

Thanks

Anne said...

Nice. Naomi is so cute. I just think of her and smile. Did you see that pic of her with Maggie? If not, check out my blog. It's adorable!

Andy said...

Warm weather sounds so great! The swimming looks so fun! You guys look so cute in your Easter Pic.

Annie said...

Oh how I miss good old George! Looks like a fun Easter weekend and WARM and DRY!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Pics looks darling as ever, Lys.

Btw, I figured out what was wrong with my link...

You have it connecting to:
http://suitespots.blogspot/

And you are missing the "dot-com."
www.suitespots.blogspot.com

Yes, I think that will do the trick...

BTW... how long has this been a problem. Is it a sign you're mad at me, or something? ;)

suite

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Pics looks darling as ever, Lys.

Btw, I figured out what was wrong with my link...

You have it connecting to:
http://suitespots.blogspot/

And you are missing the "dot-com."
www.suitespots.blogspot.com

Yes, I think that will do the trick...

BTW... how long has this been a problem. Is it a sign you're mad at me, or something? ;)

suite