Friday, April 18, 2008

Just an update for those who care





Since Easter we really haven't done too much. But, we did get with Kelsey and Hallie earlier this week for a music class at Gymboree. I think the girls enjoyed it. Hallie was totally into it from the start. Naomi had to warm for a little bit. Soon enough she was right in there with Hallie banging on all the instruments. Kelsey and I tried to get a pic without anything in their mouths but that didn't work as you can see.
The first three pics demonstrate Naomi's hyperness before bedtime last night. Sometimes she gets so hyper I wonder if she's ever going to get sleepy. Chris and I find it funny though. We can just sit and watch her because she's so amusing to us. I think I asked her a thousand times, "do you want to get your jammies on and go nite nite". Obviously, she says NO! Unfortunately, she still likes Teletubbies. She's always saying, "La La, Po". I need to break her of those weirdos fast!




6 comments:

Andy said...

I like the top picture where it looks like she's going to pounce! =) Soo cute!

Shy Little Violets said...

That's funny! My boy does the head banging before bed. I think it is because he's tired. He gets kinda delirious and bonks his head on everything. Kids are entertaining that's for sure!

Tammie said...

I totally know what you mean about the hyperness before bedtime. Nick always starts running around the house naked after he gets out of the tub. I guess it's part of the nightime routine.

swensen squeeze said...

It was good to see you the other day! Fun to see your blog!

Kelsey said...

Love it Lu! Hallie gets way hyper too before bed :) I'm glad we are not alone.
Nomers looks so cute in those pics. Sorry, she still likes Teletubbies.....Hal liked it for a month and then not. Yay!
Has she ever seen The Backyardigans? It's good and not annoying.

Anne said...

Admit it, Lys, you get sucked in to Teletubbies too...until they run the clips twice. You've got a cute kiddo. I'm pretty much in love with her.