Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Let's get out of the house!

LOVES slides.

Naomi with dad and Mr. giraffe.

Mom, Naomi, and cousin Kolton.


Merry go round at South Towne. She LOVED it!


Maybe the swings at Jungle Jims were too fast.

Lovin' the merry go round again.

Naomi and cousin Emmye.

Zonked out!

Naomi is so sick of being inside so we've been venturing out and about. Luckily, I have lot's of parks and an elementary school very close to us. Naomi is still really into animals. Right now she is into saying star and moon and wants to go out at night and see them. Those are her two newest words. She has been saying "no" alot more. And, it's in a high pitch tone. A lot of gibberish so I'm just waiting for her to start talking. I still haven't gotten her to drink milk or chocolate milk out of a sippy cup but we're working on it. She loves to color so we bought her a HUGE Dora coloring book and that keeps her busy. Sometimes what keeps her busy too is giving her a few wipes and then she goes around the house wiping things down. She did it for about a half an hour or more last night. Whatever keeps her busy so I can do other things is fine by me.


11 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm soooo jealous! I've been stuck inside for 2 days. I came home from Cali to a sick little babe. We will have to play when she is better. I love all the pics! I'm glad to hear that someone besides Hallie loves to clean things with wipes. I feel like she's trying to give me a hint :) Hope you are good!
Nomers is so cute!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Amen to getting out of the house!!

I too give Lucy wet wipes and she is occupied forever. I do it when we go shopping and she spends her time cleaning the shopping cart, instead of screaming to get out!!

Anne said...

She is so cute!

Becky said...

The picture of Naomie asleep in the high chair is too funny! Hope she's sleeping at night better soon!

swensen squeeze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
swensen squeeze said...

Ok - that picture of Naomi konked out is priceless! That is so hilarious! Some days I feel like that but don't get to take the nap! I am glad you found my blog! It is nice that we can keep in touch with each other through the internet atleast:)! Hope you are doing well!

Shy Little Violets said...

Alyssa, it's Melinda Ward, I saw your link on Sabrena's website and thought i'd drop you a note to say hi. I was thinking of you as I just posted a picture of our cheerleading days at Wasatch. You ought to jump over to mine and check it out, it's priceless. Glad to see your cute little family is doing so well. Talk to you soon!

ashlie said...

I am so glad you found my blog! Naomi is darling! I would love to come to recipe again! I havent seen you guys forever! Let me know when the next one is!

Emily said...

hey alyssa, i happened upon your blog and I thought i would say hi! your family and your little girl are darling! I love the name "naomi" that is also my niece's name. I'd never heard it again until i saw you'd named your little girl that...so cute! Your recipe club looks so fun, I want to be invited next time. The food sounds awesome and so yummy; what a fun thing to do. Everyone looks so great in the picture. Tell everyone hi for me. I would love to get together sometime that would be really fun. Emily (Muir).

Kelsey said...

Lu....I do think bowling is heebs :) Wanna go to the baby expo?

cAM said...

Wassup dudes? It's been too long. I was happy to read a quick update on the family. I found your through Emily's Blog. What a small little world. BTW: Nothin' but love!