Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day





Annual Christmas sisters-mom pajama pic


We had a great Christmas this year. By the time Christmas day arrived, Naomi was a pro at opening gifts. And not only her gifts but everyone's gifts. Chris and I decided that this year we would only get Naomi a couple things. With all the toys we've purchased throughout the year and the gifts she'll get from Grandparents and such, Naomi will have plenty this Christmas. So, we bought her a little people's farm. Right now she's obsessed with animals. She loves it! And, she also received a little broom. She's always getting mine out and sweeping. So far she's swept the kitchen a few times. Another great thing Naomi loves is the kitchen Grandma and Grandpa Neeley gave her. We put it in her room since her should be playroom is two floors down and full of Christmas stuff. I bought some play food so she keeps herself busy playing in her kitchen. We hope everyone had a great Holiday and has a great New Years!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

She is getting so big! I love the pics Lu :) Wasn't that kitchen in M&M forever????....or maybe that one was for Lesley's kids.
While I was observing your beautiful jammies, I noticed the fam pic behind! I totally remem that pic. Time for a new family pic....with all the gooers :) When are we doing dinner for Amers?

Adair said...

I love your blog. I need to see your little Naomi again. She is absolutely beautiful. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I would love to get together sometime. We miss you guys.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Neeley -
I love the "Naomi hating santa" bit.

Sorry again I missed the holiday festivities -- I feel like I haven;t seen you guys forever (I need to stay in town and change that!)

Your Christmas looks great!
Not to mention your sexy PJs.

And Danny and I are working on moving to the East side so my car doesn't get broken into again... SHeesh!

-suite