Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas fun!

Naomi hating Santa

Totally hating Santa

Before Santa arrived

Grandma and Grandpa Jacobsen with Gordy being Gordy

Gift from Grandparents

Jacobsen Christmas

playing in the snow at Solitude

Dad and Naomi at Solutide's lodge


This past weekend we celebrated Christmas with Chris's family. My in laws came up from St. George for a couple of days and stayed with us. It was so nice having them around. Since they moved, we don't see them very much. Friday night we went over to my brother in laws and had a traditional Christmas dinner and then opened gifts. For the family gift my in laws gave everyone, including the little kids, Balboa Island sweatshirts. They looked so cute on the little ones. When I opened up Naomi's I said I wanted one in my size and I did! Of course we all put them on a took a family picture. We are going to Balboa in June and I'm sure those sweatshirts will come in handy for the evenings.

The Jacobsen's always go skiing around Christmas so the next day everyone went up to Solitude. I actually don't ski, but I went up for a few hours and hung out at the lodge with whoever was taking a break at the time. Of course, Chris wanted to take Naomi down a few hills so we bundled her in her cousins stuff and down they went. She was laughing and pointing at the people skiing down the hill. Next year, Chris wants to get one of those harnesses and take her skiing with that.

On Saturday night, we had the annual Neeley Christmas party at the Gallivan Center. Santa came and Naomi did not like him at all. The closer her got, the more upset she got. When her name was called, I had to go up with her and sit on Santa's lap. Everytime he looked at her she would freak out. Maybe it was his awful breath. Santa definitely needed a mint.


























4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Those pics are classic! I love those :)

Sarah said...

What funny pictures! And it looks like Santa was getting a little fresh with you on his lap???? Hope you have a great Christmas!

Becky said...

I love crying Santa pictures! Next year Naomi will laugh at them.

Anne said...

Chris looks awesome in his goggles. Naomi looks perfect as always.