Sunday, February 24, 2008

Naomi Elizabeth

I love that face
Naomi telling me no no with her finger going side to side


We told Naomi she was a kitty with this furry vest

I just wanted to post some cute pics of Naomi. She is growing up too fast for me! I love this girl. She's hilarious. She's rambunctious. She's smart. She's so happy. And she gives me at least 5 to 10 hugs a day. Which I LOVE!! She loves making sounds of animals and saying "what's this" to EVERYTHING. Loves to say over and over, "mama, dada, na-na". Sometimes that's what I wake up to. I could go on and on but I won't. We love her so much.

7 comments:

Anne said...

I love her too. She is pretty cute.

Nat said...

i cannot believe how big she is. i feel like she should be holding a cell phone and telling you "don't wait up". i wish we could be around more often to watch her grow up!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Please go on and on with more pics. I do not see her enough. I am probably coming to my Mom's this week and I am coming over to see her, oh and you too!!

Kelsey said...

She really is so cute Lu! Can't wait to see you guys tonight :) She looks so old....she's like a little girl now! I just can't believe it.
I love the pics!

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is such a cute little girl! Hope you guys are doing well!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

OK, you know your daughter is friggin darling when even my husband makes a random comment about how cute she is at dinner...

seriously, tonight, whilst noshing at Cinigrill; Danny brought up how cute Naomi is!!!

So of course, I had to rush home and see for myself.

ssm

Angie Brewster said...

Seriously, she is the cutest little girl! It's so fun to see pics of her and enjoy the funny and darling things kids say and do.