Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



Don't ya love the caution tape!!
This was taken in 1995. Chris and I had just started dating. We look like we're up to no good!

On January 3rd 2002 Chris and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. I always wanted a summer wedding but because we got engaged in October I didn't want to wait 9 months or more to get married. For heaven sakes we had been dating for 6 years!! The last six years of marriage have been entertaining and exciting. And I look forward to more excitement!! Chris is a great husband and father and I'm lucky to have him in my life.

4 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

That last picture is the Chris and Alyssa I know best. Happy Day!!

Kelsey said...

Classic pic! I was hoping you would post that wedding pic that's down at M&M :) I pee my pants every time I see it!!! Beaver!he he
Where is that sketch of your wedding announcement? I'm killing myself here!!!!! Corky! Hallie is wondering what I am laughing at.

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I had a note to remind myself to call you and I still didn't! I am losin' in my old age. Hope you had a great one! That picture from '95 brings back great memories!

Sarah said...

I heard the good news through Lesley! Congratulations!!!