Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here It Goes


Hi everyone. I've decide to join in and blog. My great friend Kelsey, came over and created it for me. Now, I have a 13 month old and she has a 8 month old so creating this was a challenge. We put her baby, Hallie, in my jumper to keep her content. But, after awhile, Naomi started to grab the jumper and vigorously shook it. Obviously, Hallie didn't like that. As you can see, Hallie's pay back for the jumper incident and being hit by a toy is by pulling Naomi's hair. Then, Naomi wanted to sit on Kelsey's lap and pound on the computer while she was setting up my blog. Anyway, you get the point. But, we finished and it looks great. Thank you Kels.








4 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Yeah!!! You joined the blogging world. I am excited to see little Miss Naomi and her spunky self. I love the hair pulling and that it was caught on camera!

Kelsey said...

I'm peeing! That is the best picture ever. I laugh everytime I see it! I love that Naomi didn't even scream :) Good times. Can't wait for a wagon ride.

Annie said...

Hey! So glad to hear from you!!! Naomi is a doll...I can't believe how much she's changed:) Next time I'm in town we'll have to get our girlies together!

Becky said...

I am impressed!! I can't believe everyone is blogging. Way to go Alyssa........cute pictures!