Saturday, September 22, 2007

Books, books and more books











So, for the last few months, all Naomi wants to do is read books. All day long I read her books. She'll get a book and come up to me and say book. Actually, the way she says it sounds like boak. If I'm busy, she'll usually go and sit on Mia's bed with her books. It's really cute. At my baby shower, Becky's advice was to buy a book every time I go to Costco. So far I have done that and Naomi's got a lot of books. That was great advice Beck.

5 comments:

Becky said...

OK, how cute is Naomi! I love those brown poka dot pj's and her sitting on Mia's bed! I'm glad you have a little reader on your hands too!

Sarah said...

Naomi is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! I'm glad you guys decided to start a blog too! They're kinda fun!

Kelsey said...

Umm...she looks so old in those pics! Hallie has the same brown polka dot jammies. They are super cute! I'm doing the Costco book thing :) Wagon ride soon! What day are we going to dinn this week?

Angie Brewster said...

So funny, I found your blog off another one a friend had recommended to me "Make and Takes". Your little girl is adorable! And getting so big - wow. I'm part of the "blogging community" too. You can check me out at angelbrewhaha.wordpress.com. Glad I found you!
Angie

Megan said...

Alyssa, that pink chair is too cute! I need to get a little one like that for Wellsley. He likes to read a lot too-always before bedtime and naps.