Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ruby's blessing


All the Jacobsen granddaughters have been blessed in this dress. After they're blessed, my mother in law has their name and blessing date embroidered on the dress.

Ruby being her pleasant self.
I don't know how many pics we had to take until we got a semi decent pic from Naomi.


Grandma and Grandpa Neeley with Ruby.

Great Grandpa Gordon and Anna Mae.


Great Grandpa Gordon.

Ruby with mom, Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Amy.





Ruby's blessing day was perfect. She did great and Chris did a great job blessing her. Chris's Grandpa drove up from Ely and we had some family and a few friends join us for lunch. Nothing's better than listening to a blessing given to your child. I'm so grateful Chris was able to give that gift to our daughters.


6 comments:

Becky said...

She looks too cute in that dress!!

Kelsey said...

Wahoo, a new post :) I love baby Ruby...almost as much as Hallie. She really is a good babers.
Love the pix Lu.

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

She is adorable!! And all the girls in my family have worn the same blessing dress too! But I LOVE that the names are embroidered after. Such a great idea!

ashlie said...

She looks beautiful in that dress! Cute family Alyssa!

WIKKY said...

congrats... looks like it was a perfectly beautiful day! What a great tradition with the dress...

Emily Redd said...

Alyssa, I had no idea that you had a new little one. She is GORGEOUS!!! I tell ya, lately...it's in the air!! She is sooo cute and adorable in that dress. Congrats! That will be a great and perfect spread between your girls. I would give anything to have another one but oh well, what do you do?? It's good to see you & your family pics. Everybody looks the same! I love the embroidery idea that is so fun!!