Saturday, August 29, 2009

Naomi's dance recital

Lookin' cute in her dance costume.



After her recital. It's crazy to think I had Ruby one week later!


The lighting guys didn't turn the lights on for Naomi's one and only dance. She's on the very end on the left.





I started Naomi in dance when she was two and a half. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to do the recital for two reasons. First, I wasn't sure how she would do being so young and being on the stage in front of a lot of people. And two, I was due to have Ruby a few weeks later. We went for it and she did so great! She wasn't shy or scared. She went out there and performed her dance and smiled the whole time! She was so cute! I was so proud of her. I'm sad I don't have better pictures but I'll never forget how great she was! She must be listening to her teacher because she shows me first, second and third position. And, she also shows me and others her arabesque.



1 comment:

Kelsey said...

love it! Lu, all these posts...this is the happiest day of my life.