Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We love animals

The goats were so cute!
After I took this pic she kissed the pig on the nose.

She also kissed this one on the nose.




She kept sitting on this sheep.




Yesterday, we went to Gardner Village's petting zoo with Lesley and Kolton. Both kids LOVED the animals. I think Naomi hugged, if not kissed, every animal. The baby goats are so cute. Lesley and I were saying we now want a goat. Naomi was cruising around screaming with excitement. Best two bucks I've ever spent. We'll definitely be back.






7 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love the pics :) That petting zoo is the best! We should go at least once a week!

Shy Little Violets said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I had known about this. I'm always crusin around town trying to find fun things to do with Owen. I wonder if it's still going on. What a fun experience for Naomi!

Andy said...

Luke would love this! Is this an all the time thing?

Anne said...

I can't believe the sheep let her sit on it. She seemed right at home with the animals. That's awesome.

Tammie said...

That looks like so much fun. Do they have this going all the time or is a seasonal thing? I would love to take Nick and Alyssa.

Megan said...

Those pictures are so flippin cute! We'll have to go sometime...

Nat said...

i want a goat too! ask brandon, i've been bugging for one. i can't believe how brave naomi is! that is so awesome, she's not scared of anything!