Saturday, August 30, 2008

Liberty Park

Naomi and Ben


Mid air jump!



Naomi with Jake, Zack and Cole


She loved this fountain of water

She thought is was so funny to sit on it

Smiles!

Naomi and Jake



This past week we went to Liberty Park (twice) with some friends. My friend Kelsey invited us to a play date there last week but we couldn't go. When I saw her pics from the day it looked fun so we decided to go. I was a little hesitant since it is Liberty Park and all. But, we only encountered one crazy guy. And he was super crazy!

Naomi LOVED it! Most who know her knows she loves water. The first day we went was with Becky and Ben. We were there for two hours and both of them could of stayed another hour easily. We went again with Becca and her boys and Naomi was so excited to be there again. I'm so sad that this is the first time this year we've been. Now that summer is leaving we don't have many more days of water fun at Liberty Park. I know S.G. has something similar but smaller so we'll have to go to that when were down there.




































4 comments:

Becky said...

Poor Naomi! She has so many boys to choose from...how will she ever decide who to marry?! I hope it's mine :) That was fun, we will have to squeeze another one in before the cold is here to stay.

the dutson five said...

Looks like so much fun! We went there once, but I didn't bring the girls' swimming suits, so they didn't get to get in the water... I had forgotten about it, so I'm glad to see your post. I'll have to take them down there one of these days...

Kelsey said...

isn't it sooo fun! We'll have to go......next year since summer is officially outta here.
Cute pics!

Tammie said...

That looks like so much fun. I never knew that Liberty park had something like this.